20 June 2011

Random Pictures I Found On My Computer

So. As you may or may not know…this font sucks.

Hmmmm okay that’s a little better. This font is Candara. Cool, eh?

So. There’s a folder on my computer known as “Stuff to be added to blog”

I just never actually end up getting around to adding it TO a blog…because a lot of the things are random and have nothing to do with each other. But, to keep from never ever putting them in a blog, I’m just going to put them all right here in this entry…and then maybe explain them if I have to.

=d…I don’t excactly remember when I drew this…but I’d say it looks fairly decent…doesn’t it? Especially after drawing it in a matter of 0.343 seconds.

gc

This made me giggle…so I took a screenshot of it. Because it PROVES that I’m awesome.

panda

Isn’t this adorable? I drew it allll by myself.

Well, I mean I looked at a few pictures to make sure I was drawing it right, and I think it turned out so cute!!! I’m awesome!!!

tetris

I drew this picture because it was a time when Nathan and I were drawing pictures back and forth. And I’m addicted to Tetris. So yeah haha I drew a tetris thingy. It doesn’t look amazing, but it does look like someone could have been playing it….except the rows that are full didn’t disappear…yet. Buahahaha. And they never will.

That’s the bad thing about pictures; they’re stuck in time.

We read a poem in my English class about that…I forget who it was by…Keats! I think it was by Keats anyways. Yeah…it was about a Grecian Urn. Very deep. Check it out sometime. If you like poetry. And if you don’t like poetry, oh well. Sucks to be you.

 

Boring

Ehhh this is how I spent my free time a few months ago. My friend Aly would show me a picture and I would edit it and make it better lol. This chicken just got tattoos…and chocolate. And a party hat.

judd

This is Judd. Lol. I think Judd is a crossdressing puffer fish. I have no idea why he came up in conversation, but his picture was found, and this was the result.. I guess he’s pretty?

tacoman

…this is Tacoman. I don’t know whether I call him a success or not. All I did was give him a belt, light his finger on fire, give him purple highlights…and give him a puppy. Meh. Oh! I gave him chicken pox too.

Picture of Awesomeness

This picture is probably my best work ever. I did it for Nathan’s mom.

…Soooo The X-Files is the best show in the whole world (I’ll have to rant about that sometime) and so I made a picture of an abduction.

Don’t you love the awesome cows? :D I know you do…be jealous.

I colored in the aliens myself…made the UFO on my own…and put all the stars in the sky. Yup. I am. The shiz.

Soooo these are just…yeah. They’re me. Most of them are completely me, some of them are edits and some are just….I don’t know. But I hope you enjoyed these. I randomly draw things so there may come a time when I do another blog like this one. Until then…

Buahahaha.

No comments: