20 June 2011

My ADD Moments Get Me Nowhere…

 

Sooooo this fon is….way too small. Hah! I bet you can’t even read it!

Ahhh that’s….not much better…

o.O  Okay. This is better. Haha it has to be 18 font to be legible…but not a bad thing, right?

Wow this is a pretty font (called Arabic Typesetting) but when you type more than one line, the lines are really spaced out! I don’t think I can handle that….

I’m going to change the font. Hmmm I wonder if this font looks any better when it carries over to another line. Yup! It does. So. The font I guess I’ll be using for this blog is called Andalus. I just randomly choose a font and went with it. It’s awesome, isn’t it?

So. Onto my blog.

As you may have noticed, I kind of have an undiagnosed case of ADD.  I can’t stay focused on one topic for too long. I basically write like I type, and when I think of another thing to say, I tell my audience that thing.  I guess it would be a lot easier to read and a lot more professional if I left all the extra stuff out, but by keeping it in, I think it makes it more amusing and entertaining to people.  So I do it.

But this case of ADD (that I haven’t gone to a doctor about or anything because it’s not a huge life hindrance or whatever) it causes a lot of issues for me.

Best example: Any procrastination I have ever experienced has been caused by this ADD.  Which is cool at the time…and then you realize a project that was assigned a month ago is due…the next day. But this just proves I’m awesome under pressure and can pull stuff out of thin air and get good grades on them.

And this blog is another good example! Wait…I already said my blogs are examples of my ADD…but I mean it in a different way this time.  For this blog, I started it at about 5:00 pm….and now it’s….2:40 am…and this is all the farther I’ve gotten to. But in that time, I’ve also earned a few badges on a game website, watching The Shawshank Redemption, caught up with some awesome people, talking to my boyfriend on the phone….and….that’s about it. So yeah. I’m not much better off now than I was 5 hours ago. Ehhh no big deal.

But this summer…phew! I haven’t gotten anything accomplished! This summer was supposed to be filled with reading stuff and adventures and cleaning my room!

…the first week of summer I DID go swimming pretty much every day…but now….I’ve spent the past week in my house (except for my friend’s grad party yesterday) and haven’t done anything.

Oh wait. I have done something!

I spent 4 days watching every single video Smosh made.

Smosh is awesome. They’re so entertaining. And they make me laugh. So major kudos for them and their awesomeness.  You should check them out >_>  Woo free advertisement!

Oh. Yeah. I did something else too…Oh yeah. I caught up on The Vampire Diaries.  and Glee.  Don’t judge me.

Anyways….I was going to clean up my room, but I keep putting it off because…well…it’s going to take a lot of effort to clean it up, and frankly, I never have the energy to tackle such a feat. And actually, I’m surprised I’m still awake now because it’s almost 3 in the morning and I’m still conscious!

Wow…this blog is just a huge waste of time…and me talking about things that probably don’t even matter to you guys. Oh well. I know I say I’ll write more blogs than never do…but I’m kind of in the mood to write some blogs…so I’ll look on my computer, find some random stuff to talk about, and write about it!  Buahaha! Not that anyone will read my stuff at 3 in the morning, but you never know!

 

 

No comments: