29 June 2011

Transition Blog!

Okay so this blog is going to be very short.  Which I know will make some of you guys very happy, and others of you will be quite sad.  But have no fear!

I just thought I’d tell you I’m going to start something new with my blogs.  As you may or may not have known, along with doing blogs I also make youtube videos.  So, I thought instead of always having to go from one site to the other, I would just take all my youtube videos I create and put them in my blog!  Those blogs will be quite short…I’ll probably just write a short intro or whatever so you know what’s going to be in the video. 

I hope you guys like it.  I’ve neglected my youtube videos a lot in the past…year.  So I need to get that back in motion while I still can (AKA while it’s still summer) and I thought just posting them into my blogs would be a great way to advertise for both (=

Okay. That’s it! I told you this blog entry would be short (=

No comments: