08 February 2011

Randomly Got Really Excited..and let's talk about Sleeporexia

So, why did I get excited? I saw that my only follower was randomly publicizing for me and it made me really, really, REALLY happy. Like, I was already having a fairly good day and then BAM! I saw yahoo answers and there it was. So I'm glad someone at least is supportive of me. That makes me feel so freaking special you have no idea.

So, I have to write something else for the blog to be at least an actual blog.
So let's talk about a new term I came up with yesterday.
What is it? Sleeporexia.
"Why Sarahh, what the hell is that?" you might be asking yourself.
Quite simply, it's a more awesome way to say insomniac.

This topic came up last night when I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone. I sleep a lot and we were talking about how much I sleep and I randomly said I was a sleeporexic. And then I realized it'd be more an absence of sleep than an exaggerated presence, so I decided that it's a good term. A better term than insomniac. So if you become an insomniac, think about calling yourself a sleeporexic. And giving me the credit. Buahahaha. And then I asked what the opposite of an insomniac was and suggested to myself that it was simply a somniac. Haha. And so I decided that instead of being a somniac, or supersomniac. Oh! I like that term. It makes me sound like a superhero. I'm going to draw a picture to show SuperSomniac!

Yeah. As you can see...SuperSomniac is very rich so she can afford to sleep all the time and not have any kind of income. No income. At all.
So she's a pretty crappy super hero...but she's awesome at sleeping! Yay!
Oh and the other thing I was gonna say was that last night I decided I was a sleepaholic, but now that I figured out that SuperSomniac sounds soooo much cooler, that's what I am instead.

So now you know the story of how sleeporexia came to be. The End.

No comments: