02 March 2011

Barney’s Adventures

My last post was one of a somewhat serious nature.  This one might have been another serious one, but I decided otherwise at the last minute out of boredom.  I didn’t want to be too boring. So, I thought, as the title of this post suggests, that I would tell of Barney’s Adventures.
Before I jump into his adventures, however, I should probably explain how his adventures even came to be. 
It all started when I was talking to my boyfriend, and he randomly decided he wanted to draw me a picture.  I didn’t want to be shown up, so I decided to draw a picture of my own for him. 
rainb0w
…this was the result.
I know it seems like it was easy to draw…but drawing a rainbow exploding is a lot more complex than most would guess! You have to get the scribbles of color at just the right ratio to make it look like a real rainbow exploded. It takes skills.
And then my boyfriend was still drawing me his picture and I got extra bored.  So, I decided I would take my awesome artistic abilities and put them to use again to make another picture.
vbnm
This was the second result.
Now, I’m not quite sure what you’re thinking…
Maybe you’re just jealous of how amazing and creative I am…but this picture actually took longer than the first.  For one thing, the location had to be decided upon. And it’s not easy to draw outer space so it looks realistic. But in this picture, it totally does.  And then I had to get the right rainbow color ratio again…and this time it was harder because I had to factor in star location.  But I did it. I made a rainbow exploding in space.  Who would have thought of that.

And then after the long wait, my boyfriend was finally done with his picture…


pjhghj
…You know, sometimes I wonder why I’m with the guy to begin with.
But the pure random and unexpectedness of the picture was cute. And at least you can tell what it is.
Although I’m still not sure if it’s a crocodile or an alligator. And I’m not sure if that would matter or not.  Although it may make a difference as to the character behind the lizard-businessman.  Maybe he’s just a new version of Reptar.  Which, you know, would be pretty awesome. Considering I love Reptar.  And the Rugrats in general.  But if that is the case, then I must wonder why Reptar would give up his town-destroying get up to work in the office.  I guess the economy would be to blame.
AND THEN!
This picture inspired me to recreate the most amazing drawing in the history of time!
…are you ready for this?
…-suspenseful buildup music-…
…-gradually the music gets louder-…
…-and louder-…
-and louder-…
..-and--
Okay. you get the point. Louder and louder suspenseful music.
Well here’s the picture.
barney
I’m hoping you can guess who he is.  If you never even watched the show, I’d hope you know him by his amazing reputation.  And if not even that, the name of this blog is a dead giveaway.
And if you still can’t guess who it is, I would seek medical attention immediately.  I’ll even assist you by getting you an appointment if necessary.
So then…I showed this to Nath—I mean…boyfriend..and he knew who it was right away.
Oh yeah, and if you didn’t get this, it’s fucking Barney people. Yeah. Barney the Dinosaur.
And then I decided I wanted barney to seem more lovey…so I did this to him…
barney2
Can’t you just feel the love?
Awwwe he’s so cute!
And this spawned (Which I originally typed as ‘spond’ in this blog…and then realized it was wrong and I had just spelled it phonetically…and then I fixed it.  I wouldn’t have even posted this little side note but boyfriend said he liked it so I thought, what the hell? Why not?)
Sooo…this spawned/spond this idea to put Barney in different situations, and as you soon will learn, Barney gets around.
First…he went here…
barney in hell
(That’s Hell by the way..)
And then he felt bad and decided to go to the opposite place…
barney in heaven
I had just kinda taken this photo randomly off the internet…so I don’t know who this Daniel B. Holeman dude is. And I didn’t have time to think about it because I wanted to make Barney go to heaven right that minute.
So after these adventures he decided to have a lot more…
(I think at this point I’ll just show you the pictures and give a short caption after it.  That way all my ranting won’t ruin the effect of the pictures. Although it might make them even funnier.

barney at inauguration
Didn’t you know? Barney’s tight with Obama. They’re best buds.

barney in star wars
Barney loves Luke and feels the need to constantly protect him from impending doom.

surfin barney
What? I don’t see a Copyright…  And I think boyfriend gave me this idea…He doesn’t have any bad ideas…
Well. I take that back. Some of his ideas are really bad.  But still.

baywatch barney
He’s also tight with the Baywatch bunch.  Don’t you love seeing Barney’s long luxurious hair blowing in the breeze?
Oh…you can’t see it?  Well either I’m crazy, or you just have no imagination..and I know I’m crazy, so I’ll just say you have no imagination.

barney in boobs
…don’t ask what spawned this idea.  But at least you know Barney’s straight!   ….or is he?

cheech and chong and barney
Hahaha Cheech and Chong love to hang out with Barney while they smoke some.  They’re all good pals.  And you figure, they gotta love Barney more when they can’t remember that they hung out with him after they aren’t high anymore.

barney on  a rainbow
Barney can taste the rainbow too!

barney on pinnochio's nose
…this picture has such a double meaning.
Him being on Pinnochio’s growing..nose? *wink wink* Get what I’m saying?
Yes? No? Oh well.

tom petty and barney
If you know me at all, you will understand every motive I have for making Barney meet Tom Petty.  This picture makes me jealous of Barney.  I guess in a later picture I should make it so I meet Tom Petty.
Wait…Why didn’t I think of that before???
Oh well. Another time.

barney rides a pony
Barney likes to ride ponies too!  I think…
Well…he’s on a horse, whether he likes it or not.

barney in toilet
You know it’s pictures like these that make me realize how much of a genius I am, and at the same time, make me wonder why I’m not single…

stalker barney
Barney’s a stalker too…I wonder what his motives are…
Keep your erotic stories to yourself.  Or don’t.  If you decide to share them I wouldn’t mind hearing. Haha.
Just kidding I don’t want to hear any kinky sex stories about Barney.

pedo mammoth
Barney is a mammoth pedo.  Who knew?

barney is glee
He’s also a cast member of the hit show Glee. This is one picture I’m very proud of actually…

barney on barney
I thought it would be funny to make Barney be on Barney.
…turns out it’s not as funny as I thought it’d be.

barney and baby bop chat roulette
Barney and Baby Bop on ChatRoulette
(*SIDENOTE* If you didn’t know this, Baby Bop is another character on Barney.  It makes this picture even funnier by knowing this xD)

Barney and numa numa guy
Didn’t you notice Barney in the Numa Numa video before?  Look again!

Barney's desktop background
…Barney attacked my Desktop…

barney frankenstein
Barney’s actually Young Frankenstein’s monster…I bet you had no idea he was that talented at acting!

barney the 8th dwarf
Hi-ho! Hi-ho! Barney is also the 8th dwarf! He is quite talented…

And finally Barney reached the end of his journey by being bestowed the highest honor imaginable…
barney on google
Having his own day on Google.

So, there you have it! See how many adventures Barney has been on? I bet you’ll never look at him the same again.
If you have any ideas as to other locations that Barney could visit, let me know, and maybe I’ll give him the message.
And all this came out of boyfriend sending me a business-gator.  Funny how things work out huh?
Or…it just shows how ADD my mind is and how it goes from one little thing to something…amazing.

A disclaimer I felt the need to add:
I got all the images that I edited Barney into off Google. I don't own them...and...yeah. I'm not getting money for them or anything I just did it for fun. And these images were easy to find if you really want to find them that bad on Google...but I doubt you'll really care about that.

No comments: