18 March 2011

Top 10 Favorite Foods…

 

So I write my blogs typically using this thing that downloaded when I installed the new MSN Messenger and it’s called…uhhh…Windows Live Writer.  It’s pretty shindiggy…but the thing that bugs me is the way the font is set up. Well, the font selection.  You see…you can view the names of the fonts…but not what style they look like. I’m getting gipped here! It’s wasting my time because there’s 43890834 million fonts and I don’t wanna personally go through and look at each individual one to see which one I want to use.  And it’s not like Microsoft Word where you can bring up a font tab…so…it sucks! And I don’t know what to do! Wait!….maybe I do!

Nifty! So I figured since I was complaining and talked about Microsoft Word…I decided to just open up Microsoft Word and look through their fonts.  And now I think I shall create a goal for myself! Yay me! My goal is to use a different kind of font for each blog post from here on out!  This one is called Maiandra GD.  I don’t know what the GD stands for…I don’t think it’s goddammit…(although I could be wrong)  If I was wrong that’d be interesting.  It’s like saying MAIANDRA (IS THE FUCKING AWESOMEST FONT EVER!)  And the stuff in red is goddammit in other words.  Or maybe GD stands for good deal! Like the font’s name is saying ‘by choosing Maiandra, you’re making a good deal.’  Or! It could be 'great decision’! Or! Orrrr it could mean going down! as in ‘if you don’t use Maiandra, you’re going down!’  Which would be dirty.

But anyways! So yeah I’m using this GD Maiandra font for this post.

Now, my Top 10 Favorite Foods is the title of this post…so therefore, I’ll have to talk about that at some point.

It doesn’t mean that I can’t go off topic however. Buahahaha.  You see that’s a trick I can use in making people read my blogs.  I create an interesting title and then BAM! I talk about a bunch of random shit before I get to my point.  And in that sense, most people will probably skip through all my nonsense and get to the point, but at least, I figure, they’ll read part of my blog.

I don’t have much to say at this time anyways.  But I might make another blog right after this one…so be aware. And be afraid. Be Very afraid.  So yeah. On to my story! Well, not really a story…more of a statement. 

Okay! So, I have 10 favorite foods, but these foods aren’t in any particular order.  So instead of listing them from 1 to 10 I’m going to bullet them.  Not literally shoot bullets at them.  Why would I shoot bullets at my favorite food? It would make it uneatible.  And we can’t have that now can we?

So…here…we…go!!!!!!

-‘Go’ echoes off every surface-

  • The bullets on here are BORING. Just thought I’d make that point known. Because this is the only option.  And! The fact that once you make a bullet, your font changes back! What kind of shit are they trying to pull??

Okay…now the REAL part will begin.

  • (See I had to change my font back to the goddammit [aka GD] one)
  • Wait! Speaking of which…(although this might make a lot of people hating me by brining up the controversial subject of religion..)  I’m sorry I’m saying goddammit if you’re really really holy or whatever…I just see it as a word.  But if you don’t believe that and feel differently…don’t hate me for it or judge me…I’m just not religious.

 

Okay now on to the REAL REAL Top 10 part of this blog!

By the way I’m posting a picture of each thing in case you’re clueless what each of these delicious foods look like..

  • Chicken nuggets (with barbecue sauce) (and the barbecue sauce must be ShurFine brand…it’s the best!)

                    chicken nuggetsss

  • Chicken alfredo

                  

  • Eggrolls

                  

  • Tacos.  Hell let’s just say Taco fucking Bell. Because we all know it fucking rocks.

                  

  • Jell-o

                  

  • Stuffed crust pizza

                 

  • Crispy chicken ranch wraps

                 

  • Donuts

                 

  • Whoppers

                 

  • Ice cream

                 

Sticky toffee pudding was my FAVORITE ice cream of all time.  Just sayin’

So there you have it…my top 10 Favorite Foods.  I bet you’re starving right now aren’t ya? Hehe. My plan is in motion.  If you want me to do any more Top 10 or Top 5 or Top 50 lists just let me know. I’m open to suggestions (=

No comments: